Royal Bank

It is unbelievable to think that lives are being ruined by those who CONTROL us. I kid you not, I have seen the problems with this institution called royal bank, first hand. My own mother was robbed by royal bank (sucks) for something she had nothing to do with. She was a hard working single mother who climb through a career which shined in her character and drive to succeed.

royal bank of Canada robbed her for her hard earned money. How is it that a bank can take your money and then expect you to pay for a lawyer when you have nothing? Why are banks free to take your money without a trial? I thought we were innocent until proven guilty? My mother was unable to pay a lawyer to fight to get the money back.

Out of work, with no money, and discriminated against in the job market, we have no choice but to get our message out there. royal bank of Canada (sucks) needs to be accountable for their actions. This has literally devastated a family. The time has come for us to fight back!

I want my mother to smile again, with no stress. It takes the royal bank to pay her back to get her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment