http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ontarioautoinsurancepetition/

Very quickly the scope of this blog is changing from commenting on a real situation which has impacted my mother, to a page that wants to motivate change for any issue we are dealing with as humans on this planet.

The reality is, we are getting less for more nowadays. Please view the links below to see where this blog is going, and how we can make change happen with support.

The auto insurance industry needs to dramatically change how our monthly payments are determined. Not ever!! Again, not ever have I needed money from my insurance company. Yet, my rates go up like a Giraffe neck when threatened. My goverment does represent the people, which is eveident in a law that was passed September first by Premier Dalton Mcguinty (Mc-liar in most homes). We now receive less coverage, in fact, half the coverage we had previously should we get into an accident. Yet, the amount I pay per month has gone up over 33% from last year. They blame it on scammers, but I blame it on a system that is not founded on principle, only profit. Why should I pay more per year if I have never needed money from them?

Premier Dalton Mcguinty was voted by us, yet does not have our interests in mind when it comes to the auto insurance coverage reforms that are needed.
I have started a petition which I am dreaming of capturing 1 million signatures with. If we dream, we can see a goal...if we act on that dream, we can reach that goal. That is why I am here.

The main focus of this blog is:
1. Recognizing the grief that the Central/Federal banking systems force upon us
2. Offering a place for us to exchange ways to reform the institutions which are taking hold of us
3. Posting interesting information that has opened my mind

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I just checked the petition out, Pedro signed it:)

    ReplyDelete