Royal Bank - You can payoff the bank for silence???

Also, did you know that if you pay money to the bank, they will let you get away with the crime? I find it very interesting to see that the royal bank of Canada actually took money from the culprit who put my mom in this situation. It was a $20,000 fee, which was paid, and this was considered a settlement.
My mom could not afford that, nor was she guilty of anything!!!! Put it this way, when you are a crook who needs a business mind to help you, you hire a great mind (my mom). The crooks in this story used my mom to balance their books, and then got rid of her when the 'shit hit the fan'.
My mom did everything for these people.
The crooks who put my mom in this situation paid the bank off essentially. I ask how royal bank can take payments from crooks who made that money they just gave the bank with proceeds of the activity which the bank is investigating them for.
Seems like the bank does not care as long as they can profit.

We will fight to have our voice heard for as long as it takes. It is wrong of royal bank to squash my mom's existence through robbing her of her pride. She is no longer able to work at the same level, and she has lost her confidence.
I think we should pool our resources and kick it to the system which allows this to happen. Reach out to me if you would like to know how we could make change.

My mom deserves to have her money back. I have a simple demand for you royal bank, aka RBC - give my mom her money back. I am devoting my life to letting the world know how you operate. You need to pay for what you have done. All is fine if you would just pay my mom back what you owe.

No comments:

Post a Comment